NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL RULES (“OFFICIAL RULES”) FOR THE HEARTHLAND PRODUCTS, LLC. (“SPONSOR”), MEMPHIS WOOD FIRE GRILL GIVEAWAY (“SWEEPSTAKES”). THE SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY ENTERING, EACH ENTRANT UNCONDITIONALLY AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
1. ELIGIBILITY: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees of Sponsor are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Hearthland Products, LLC. ships to the continental USA only and will not ship outside the continental USA.
2. EMAIL: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you will opt-in to receive email or other communications from Sponsor and its affiliated representatives. One of Sponsor’s affiliated representatives is Food Works, Inc. (“Marketer”). You may subsequently opt-out of the receipt of such email or communications by following the directions in the email or contacting that site. Your opt-out status will not affect your participation or chances to win in the Sweepstakes. During the Sweepstakes Period (as defined and described below), however, you may nevertheless receive emails, which Sponsor deems are related to the Sweepstakes and related programs.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, visit Promoter’s social media channel: Andrew Zimmmern’s Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/AndrewZimmern. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information Sponsor and its affiliated representatives (e.g. Marketer) and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Facebook method(s) of entering this Sweepstakes must be addressed to Hearthland Products, LLC and not to Facebook. All entries must be complete with your legal name and email address. You need enter by accessing the Andrew Zimmern Fan Page and following the Sweepstakes directions. Any other attempt at Internet or email entry is void. One entry is allowed per email address. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if a computer virus, bug, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties, or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, and/or the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to void any entries submitted fraudulently, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, and conduct a random drawing to select the prize winners from all non-suspect entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. If the Sweepstakes is cancelled, modified, suspended or terminated, notice will be posted on the Andrew Zimmern Fan Page. Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent entries to the fullest extent of the law. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or technical failures, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information.
4. LIMIT: Each person eligible to enter the Sweepstakes may make only one entry during the Sweepstakes Period. Each eligible entrant, however, may increase their odds of winning by following the referral directions on the sign-up form. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods will void that person’s entries and that person may be disqualified. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to disqualify any entry, in its sole discretion, that appears to have been generated by a so-called “spam” or automated email program or via scripts and automated submission.
5. PRIZES: One winner will receive one Memphis Pro Wood Fire Grill (cart model), three bags of Natures Way BBQ Pellets, one direct flame insert, one Memphis Genie Multi Tool and one Memphis Pro Grill Cover provided by Hearthland Products, LLC. 10 additional winners will receive a signed copy of “The Bizarre Truth” by Andrew Zimmern -items supplied by Marketer. No substitutions are allowed.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Each Sweepstakes entrant shall be eligible to win only one prize. Void where prohibited by law.
7. WINNER SELECTION: On or around 9/22/14.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winning names will be posted on the Andrew Zimmern Fan Page after the drawing. The Sweepstakes winners will be sent an email notifying them that they were selected as a Prize winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize(s) are the sole responsibility of each winner. All other costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the responsibility of the winner. By accepting prize, where permitted by law, winners grant to Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s authority (and agree to confirm said grant in writing) the right to use and publish his/her name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and Sweepstakes purposes without additional consideration, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without notification, review or approval. Further, participants release and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in violation of the terms of the Web site, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using any such method. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same account, the authorized holder of the account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and its affiliated representatives are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, tampering or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Web site. Sponsor and its affiliated representatives are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading or copying materials from or use of the Web site. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes or a drawing is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or drawings, and select the winner(s) for the Sweepstakes, or for such drawings, from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. ENTRANTS AND PARTICIPANTS RELEASE AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND ITS AFFILIATED REPRESENTATIVES AND RELATED COMPANIES, ITS ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING DEATH), ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITY OTHERWISE RELATED TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE ANDREW ZIMMERN FAN PAGE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THESE SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prize(s) or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g., SARS, Swine Flu), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. FOOD WORKS, INC AND ITS EMPLOYEES ARE MARKETERS OF THE SWEEKPSTAKES AND FOODWORKS, INC AND ANDREW ZIMMERN ARE NOT A SPONSOR OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SWEEPSTAKES. THERFORE, FOODWORKS, INC AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND ANDREW ZIMMERN ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY SWEEPSTAKES LIABILITY. ACCORDINGLY, ENTRANTS AND PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO LOOK SOLEY TO THE SPONSOR FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
10. CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota.
11. PRIVACY: We do not sell, rent or trade the names of our customers or newsletter subscribers with any other organizations or companies. You may unsubscribe from our mailings at any time.
12. SPONSOR: Hearthland Products, LLC., Grills, 9111 Grand Ave South, Bloomington MN 55420. All rights reserved. All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.