Memphis Wood Fire Grills is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively taking a variety of steps and devoting resources to further enhance the accessibility of our website, and this is an ongoing effort.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Memphis Wood Fire Grills website, and encourage you to contact us if you encounter accessibility barriers, or if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve accessibility of this website:
- Web Form: Contact Us Form
- Phone: 888-883-2260
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal address: 9111 Grand Ave S, Bloomington MN 55420
We will work with you to provide any information, items, or documentation that you may seek through a communication method that is accessible for you and consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).
Technologies and Compliance Efforts
Our ongoing efforts include several technologies and accessibility enhancements, many of which provide partial or full coverage of WCAG 2.0 standards and recommendations. These efforts include (but are not limited to):
- Content hints and other embedded text or links designed exclusively for screen readers and other assisted browsing technologies (for example, a direct link to the start of the content area on the page).
- Alternate tags for relevant images, or descriptive text to supplement images throughout the site.
- Schema / semantic vocabulary to help define components or sections across the site (for example, a navigation schema or form schema).
- Typography and colors with high levels of contrast, limited use of text on top of background images, and larger font sizing and line height specifications.
- Layouts which allow for in-browser zooming and magnification.
Our accessibility efforts are ongoing, and are analyzed and refined on a regular basis to provide a successful experience for our audience.