- 2 lbs Ground Beef (80-20)
- 1 lb Wagyu Ground Beef
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1 large Onion, finely chopped
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 Tbsp Chili powder
- 3 Tbsp Beef Rub (we use our Big Swede BBQ Badass Beef Boost)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Set your Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 250F, and use Oak pellets for this cook.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, egg and milk, and set aside. In a large bowl, mix ground beef, onion, bell pepper, salt, black pepper, chili powder, smoked paprika, and half of the BBQ sauce. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly distributed. Add the bread crumbs mixture, and mix again.
- Form the mixture into a loaf shape and place it on a baker’s rack. Season with the beef rub. Place rack in an aluminum pan.
- Place the aluminum pan with the meatloaf in the pellet grill and smoke for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, remove the meatloaf from the grill and brush it with the rest of the BBQ sauce.
- Increase the temperature of the grill to 350F. Continue smoking for an additional 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Remove the meatloaf from the grill and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.