ITC 3 Firmware UPDATES
Over-The-Air (OTA) Update Procedure
Before you attempt to update the firmware for your grill, make sure that you have the latest version of the Memphis 3 App.
Once you have the current version of the Memphis 3 App downloaded, follow the procedure below (or download via link at bottom of page) to complete the OTA and access the new firmware:
- Power on your Memphis grill and make sure it is connected to Wi-Fi. See Wi-Fi Setup Procedure.
- Once connected to Wi-Fi, navigate to the Setting screen and select “OTA Update”.
3. Start downloading the latest firmware by pressing “Download”.
4. The progress bar will show the percentage of the download that has been completed. The download can be canceled if needed. Note: The download will be canceled if navigated away from the OTA Update menu.
5. Once the firmware if fully downloaded, the “Install” button will be enabled. Press “Install” to initiate the firmware update. The grill will restart during this process. Once complete, and the grill has rebooted, the update has been installed and is ready for use.
ITC 3 Firmware Changelog
Below is a list of the current updates: