- 8 slices Sourdough Bread
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 8 slices Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
- 8 slices Monterey Jack Cheese
- 8 slices Gruyere Cheese
- 8 oz Crème de Brie, or Brie slices
- 1 lb Applewood smoked bacon slices
- 2 Tbsp Pork rub (we use Big Swede BBQ Badass Pork Boost)
- 2 Tbsp Herb rub (we use Big Swede BBQ Badass Veggie Boost)
- Set your Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 350°F and use apple or cherry pellets.
- Cut the bacon slices in half and place on a baker’s rack in an aluminum pan. Season one side with the pork rub. Place the pan in the Memphis and smoke until crispy. Turn the bacon over halfway through. When ready, remove from the grill.
- Increase the temperature in the grill to 550F.
- Grate the parmesan cheese and place in a bowl, add the mayo and 3 Tbsps of the butter and mix. Set aside.
- Spread the rest of the butter on one side of the bread slices. Place the bread butter side down on the grill and grill until golden brown, 2-3 minutes. When ready, remove from the grill and set aside.
- To assemble the sandwiches, top the toasted side of 4 bread slices with the Crème de Brie, Cheddar, Monterey, Gruyere cheese, and the bacon slices. Season with the Big Swede BBQ Badass Veggie Boost or your favorite herb seasoning.
- Place the remaining bread slices on top of the cheese slices with the toasted side facing inward. Spread mayonnaise mixture on the outsides of each sandwich.
- Place on the grill and cook until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove the sandwiches from the grill. Slice diagonally and serve immediately.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.