- 1 Pack of Beef Bratwurst
- Hotdog Buns
- 2 White Onions
- 1 c Butter
- 4 Bottles of Your Favorite Lager
- Preheat your Memphis to 350F
- Place a cast-iron skillet onto one side ofthe grill.
- Peel and chop your onions into 1-inch long pieces.
- Combine beer, onions, and butter in a large pot. Bring to boil. Use a stovetop for this.
- Add brats to the pot and let it cook on low heat for 5-10 minutes.
- When the Memphis reaches temperature, separate the brats and the onions from the beer, and bring them to the grill.
- Cook the brats on the grill, and the onions on the cast-iron skillet, until both are slightly charred.
- You may also butter your hotdog buns and toast them on the skillet.
- Arrange the veggies on your brat, and enjoy!
- And one more tip for those throwing a larger gathering: To keep your brats warm for guests, put them back into the boiling beer once they're off of the grill!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.