- Pie crusts, premade
- 1 ½ cups of sugar
- 5 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. fast-cooking tapioca
- 3 cups of fresh raspberries
- 3 cups of fresh blueberries
- 2 cups of fresh blackberries
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp water
- Preheat your grill to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together sugar, cornstarch, tapioca, and salt. Add your berries and toss them in the mixture.
- Lay one crust on the bottom of your pie dish. Fill with the berry filling.
- To make the star-spangled top, cut one of your crusts into small stars with a star-shaped cookie cutter. Arrange your stars into a pattern over the pie filling (You can also create a traditional lattice top if you would prefer).
- In a small bowl, mix egg white, 1 tsp. of sugar, and 1 tsp. of water. Brush the crust with mixture.
- Cover the edges of the pie crust with tin foil.
- Place your pie on the grates of the preheated grill and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let your pie rest for about 40 minutes before serving.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.