- 1 C soy sauce
- ½ C brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 16 chicken legs, skin on
- Put all the ingredients (except chicken) into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Put the chicken into a large sealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over the top and close.
- Give the bag a few shakes, ensuring all the legs have been covered with the marinade.
- Leave legs to marinate in the fridge overnight, turning periodically.
- Preheat Memphis Grill to 350 degrees F.
- Give the grates a good coating of cooking oil as the legs will be grilled directly on the grill.
- Remove the legs from the bag and place directly on grill. Note: Do not save or use the leftover marinade – throw away.
- Grill the legs, making sure to rotate so all sides caramelize.
- Use the ITC to check the temperature and, once the legs reach 165 degrees F, remove from the grill.
- Let cool 3-5 minutes.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.