- 9 C bread cubes
- 1 ½ C dried cranberries
- 1 C toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1 C butter, melted
- 2 14 oz. cans low sodium chicken broth
- 1 ½ C celery, chopped
- ¾ - 1 C onion, chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp poultry seasoning
- Sauté the onion and celery in butter.
- Add broth and seasonings.
- Put bread cubes in a large bowl. Lightly mix in remaining ingredients until bread is coated.
- Spoon into lightly greased 3 qt. casserole dish.
- Pre-heat Memphis Wood Fire Pellet Grill to 350 degrees.
- Cook for 1 hour and enjoy!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.