- 2 lbs. round steak
- 2/3 C soy sauce
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2-3/4 C honey
- 1/2 C worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic
- Slice meat into 1/4 inch think strips (hint: slice while meat is slightly frozen, it will be easier to make thin strips).
- Put all ingredients into container and marinate for up to two days, turning frequently.
- Place meat on grill using frogmat or other grill base to keep strips from falling through grates.
- Grill at 200-220 degrees F for 5-6 hours.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.