- 1 C ketchup
- 1/2 C cola
- 1/4 C apple cider vinegar
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 2 T tamarind juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons dark molasses
- 1/4 t cayenne pepper
- 1 t onion powder
- 1 t garlic powder
- 2 t mustard powder
- 1 t fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in sauce pan and bring to boil
- Reduce heat and let simmer uncovered for 25 minutes or until desired thickness is reached, stirring regularly to prevent scorching
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.