- 2 C 1/2-inch cubes cooked ham
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes in juice, drained
- 1 15 oz. can pork and beans
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 C dark brown sugar
- 1/2 C Pepsi (Cola or Rootbeer also work)
- 1/2 C lemon-lime soda (7-Up or Sierra Mist also work)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- In a large pan, start with sautéing the onions until clear.
- Add in the bell peppers until soft and then add the ham.
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients and bring mixture to a boil over a medium-high heat, stirring to prevent burning.
- When the mixture begins to boil, reduce heat to simmer and continue to stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Serve alongside your latest Memphis creation.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.