- 2 C 1/2-inch cubes cooked ham
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes in juice, drained
- 1 15 oz. can pork and beans
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 C dark brown sugar
- 1/2 C Pepsi (Cola or Rootbeer also work)
- 1/2 C lemon-lime soda (7-Up or Sierra Mist also work)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- In a large pan, start with sautéing the onions until clear.
- Add in the bell peppers until soft and then add the ham.
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients and bring mixture to a boil over a medium-high heat, stirring to prevent burning.
- When the mixture begins to boil, reduce heat to simmer and continue to stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Serve alongside your latest Memphis creation.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.