- 1 portobello mushroom with the stem removed
- 2 thin slices of ham
- 2T chevre
- a few arugula leaves
- 1 egg
- 1 scallion
- 1 T butter
- 1/2 tsp whole grain mustard (such as Mendocino seeds and suds)
- Rub the cap of the mushroom with olive oil and place on a preheated the grill to 375.
- Place the ham on the top of the cap and crumble the chevre on top of that. Close the grill and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place the arugula on top of the chevre and then crack an egg on top. Close the grill again and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes until the egg is cooked through.
- Thinly slice the scallion and saute in the butter with the mustard just until the onion is translucent. Serve over the egg.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.