- 4 thin slices of prosciutto
- 1 ½ Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 5 small cubes of room temperature butter
- 8 large eggs
- 8 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 8 Tbsp. Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 8 Tbsp. toasted bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. chopped scallion greens
- 1 tsp. fresh black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Set your Memphis grill to 400°F with the Indirect Insert seated in the Savorizer®
- Brush four pieces of prosciutto with your extra virgin olive oil
- Once the grill has preheated, set the prosciutto directly on the grill and let it cook until crisp and brown (about 10 minutes)
- Brush a cast iron skillet with remaining extra virgin olive oil.
- Crack all of your eggs into the skillet and drizzle the cream over the eggs.
- Season the eggs and cream with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Take your prosciutto and crumble it (rip it apart) into the skillet
- Grate or sprinkle your parmesan directly over the mixture and sprinkle the top with toasted breadcrumbs
- Place the skillet on the grates of the grill and let cook for 10 minutes or until the crumbs are browned and the eggs are just set
- Garnish dish with chopped scallion greens and serve with grilled toast
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.