- 4 thin slices of prosciutto
- 1 ½ Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 5 small cubes of room temperature butter
- 8 large eggs
- 8 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 8 Tbsp. Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 8 Tbsp. toasted bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. chopped scallion greens
- 1 tsp. fresh black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Set your Memphis grill to 400°F with the Indirect Insert seated in the Savorizer®
- Brush four pieces of prosciutto with your extra virgin olive oil
- Once the grill has preheated, set the prosciutto directly on the grill and let it cook until crisp and brown (about 10 minutes)
- Brush a cast iron skillet with remaining extra virgin olive oil.
- Crack all of your eggs into the skillet and drizzle the cream over the eggs.
- Season the eggs and cream with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Take your prosciutto and crumble it (rip it apart) into the skillet
- Grate or sprinkle your parmesan directly over the mixture and sprinkle the top with toasted breadcrumbs
- Place the skillet on the grates of the grill and let cook for 10 minutes or until the crumbs are browned and the eggs are just set
- Garnish dish with chopped scallion greens and serve with grilled toast
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.