- 4 medium sweet potatoes (will serve 8)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder (cayenne will work as well)
- 2 Tbl apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 C olive oil
- Preheat Memphis Grill to 400-450 degrees F.
- Slice potatoes into three-sided wedges.
- Mix together salt, spices and apple cider vinegar and add oil in a slow stream.
- Toss mixture with potatoes.
- If potatoes are pre-cooked they'll only need to be on the grill for a few minutes. For uncooked wedges, it wiil take 20 minutes or more depending on the thickness of the wedge.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or let the yumminess stand alone!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.