- 2 pork tenderloins
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or pushed through a press
- ½ C lime juice
- ¾ C fresh orange juice
- 2 tsp orange rind, finely grated
- ¼ C olive oil
- ¼ C fresh mint leaves, minced
- ¼ C fresh cilantro leaves, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- Grinding of fresh pepper
- In a small bowl, mix oregano, cumin, chili powder and paprika together. Divide into two equal portions. Set one portion aside for later use.
- Pat tenderloins dry with paper towel and coat the meat with half of the rub. Gently massage it into the surface of the meat then place the tenderloins into a food safe, re-sealable plastic bag.
- In a small bowl combine the orange juice, orange rind, lime juice, olive oil, mint, cilantro and garlic. Pour this marinade mixture over the tenderloins and seal the bag. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- Preheat the Memphis Wood Pellet Grill to 375 degrees F.
- Remove tenderloins from the bag and pat dry. Add salt and pepper to the reserved portion of spice mixture. Sprinkle over the tenderloin and rub gently into the surface of the meat.
- Place seasoned pork tenderloin on the lower rack of the pre-heated Memphis Pellet Grill. Close the lid and cook until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 145 degrees F (about 35 minutes).
- Remove from grill and rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.