- ½ C pecans, chopped
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- 2 handfuls lettuce
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ C sweet onion, diced
- ¼ C blue cheese
- ¼ C balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Heat pecans and cayenne in a pan on the Memphis until just starting to burn.
- Add red pepper and continue to heat just a bit longer – no more than 2 minutes – stirring constantly.
- For the dressing, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and brown sugar until combined.
- In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, onion and blue cheese.
- Drizzle dressing over the top of the salad, and then sprinkle the pecans and peppers on top.
- Enjoy your light but flavor-packed salad!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.