- ½ C pecans, chopped
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- 2 handfuls lettuce
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ C sweet onion, diced
- ¼ C blue cheese
- ¼ C balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Heat pecans and cayenne in a pan on the Memphis until just starting to burn.
- Add red pepper and continue to heat just a bit longer – no more than 2 minutes – stirring constantly.
- For the dressing, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and brown sugar until combined.
- In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, onion and blue cheese.
- Drizzle dressing over the top of the salad, and then sprinkle the pecans and peppers on top.
- Enjoy your light but flavor-packed salad!
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.