- 3 lb Pork belly
- Pork rub
- 1 cup Barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- Set up your Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 225°F Smoke Mode and load it up with cherry pellets.
- Slice the pork belly into one-inch cubes. Rub the pork belly with your favorite pork rub. Smoke for 3 hours.
- Place the Pork Belly cubes in a disposable aluminum pan. Toss with half of the barbecue sauce, butter, brown sugar and honey.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for another hour or until the meat registers at around 203°F.
- Uncover the pan, toss with the remaining BBQ sauce and smoke for another 15 minutes.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.