- One large turkey
- 4-6 Fresh citrus fruits (lemons, limes, oranges)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat Grill to 350 degrees
- Rub fresh turkey with olive oil (inside and outside)
- Generous sprinkle of coarse salt and freshed cracked pepper inside cavity
- Zest a few tablespoons from the citrus fruits and set aside
- Stuff cavity with fresh citrus – lemons, oranges and limes cut into quarters
- Season outside with coarse salt, fresh cracked pepper, and zest from citrus fruits
- Set temperature probe to 165 degrees and place turkey on grill and the probe into breast
- Cook until internal temp reaches 165 (cook time depends on weight - see table below)
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.