- Ingredients list
- 6 oz. salmon filet
- 1 Tbsp fish rub (ingredients below)
- 1 ½ tsp vegetable oil
- 1 cedar plank (per salmon filet)
- 1 lemon wedge (per salmon filet)
- 1 Tbsp citrus butter (ingredients below)
- Fish Rub Ingredients list
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp black pepper, finely ground
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- Citrus Butter Ingredients list
- 8 oz. salted butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp lime zest
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- ½ oz. lime juice
- To make the fish rub, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Store in an airtight container until needed.
- To make the citrus butter, put all ingredients into a KitchenAid with paddle attachment.
- Mix on medium until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Soak cedar plank in water overnight.
- Drizzle oil over salmon and gently rub in the fish rub.
- Place salmon in fridge uncovered for about 4 hours.
- Heat grill to 400 degrees F.
- Place salmon in center of cedar plank and put plank in the center of the grill.
- Cook until internal temperature reaches 130 degrees F.
- Remove from grill and brush with citrus butter.
- Serve with lemon wedge and grilled asparagus (for an extra special touch).
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.