- 2 pounds sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- ½ cup white wine or sherry
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 large red apple, thinly sliced
- Heat Memphis grill to 375° with the solid insert in place and the hood closed.
- Place sauerkraut in oven- proof oval dish, 17x9.5 inches, or a 3 1/2 quart oven- proof casserole.
- Stir in rest of ingredients.
- When the grill is ready, cook 40-50 minutes until sauerkraut edges are browned and apple slices are tender.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.