- 2 pounds sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- ½ cup white wine or sherry
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 large red apple, thinly sliced
- Heat Memphis grill to 375° with the solid insert in place and the hood closed.
- Place sauerkraut in oven- proof oval dish, 17x9.5 inches, or a 3 1/2 quart oven- proof casserole.
- Stir in rest of ingredients.
- When the grill is ready, cook 40-50 minutes until sauerkraut edges are browned and apple slices are tender.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.