- 1 - 1½ lbs. small red potatoes
- 1/8 C olive oil
- 3/4 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic (3 cloves), minced
- 2-3 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- Preheat the Memphis to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in half, and then into quarters. Put them in a bowl. If you are using older potatoes with thicker skins you may want to peel them first.
- Mix in olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary and toss.
- Place in a roasting pan and spread evenly into one layer. You can line the pan with foil for easy clean-up if desired.
- Roast for one hour, uncovered until potato edges are browned. Flip twice during roasting to ensure even cooking.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.