- Pan of drippings
- 1 14.5 oz. can of chicken broth
- Flour or Wondra (our preference)
- Place pan of dripping over medium heat. If the pan does not fit properly over range burners, gather all dripping scraping pan and place into another sauce pan.
- Skim off extra fat with a shallow spoon.
- Add the can of chicken broth to the dripping mixture, depending upon how many drippings evalporated while cooking.
- You may use the traditional flour mixture, but I've found Wondra is a more fool proof and easier method. It is found in the gravy section in a cylinder shaped can.
- Over medium heat, bring the drippings and broth to a slow boil.
- Simply sprinkle Wondra slowly into the dripping and broth mixture while wisking continuously until desired texture is reached. Keep in mind the gravy will thicken slightly more after it cools.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.