- Pan of drippings
- 1 14.5 oz. can of chicken broth
- Flour or Wondra (our preference)
- Place pan of dripping over medium heat. If the pan does not fit properly over range burners, gather all dripping scraping pan and place into another sauce pan.
- Skim off extra fat with a shallow spoon.
- Add the can of chicken broth to the dripping mixture, depending upon how many drippings evalporated while cooking.
- You may use the traditional flour mixture, but I've found Wondra is a more fool proof and easier method. It is found in the gravy section in a cylinder shaped can.
- Over medium heat, bring the drippings and broth to a slow boil.
- Simply sprinkle Wondra slowly into the dripping and broth mixture while wisking continuously until desired texture is reached. Keep in mind the gravy will thicken slightly more after it cools.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.