- 1 ½ C brown sugar
- 2/3 C oil
- 1 egg
- 1 C sour milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ½ C flour
- 1 ½ C rhubarb, diced
- Topping Ingredients list
- 2 C sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Preheat Memphis Grill to 325 degrees F.
- Mix all bread ingredients together.
- Separate into 2 greased and floured bread loaf pans.
- Sprinkle with topping ingredients.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Delicious warm, with butter, jam, honey – whatever you like!
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.