- 1 rack of lamb
- 5 cloves roasted garlic in oil (or 2.5 cloves fresh plus 2 T olive oil)
- 2 T minced chocolate mint leaves (or 1 T fresh peppermint)
- 1 T minced parsley
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1/2 t black pepper
- Preheat grill to 300°F
- Mix garlic/oil mix, mint leaves, parsley, lemon juice and zest, and black pepper to create a paste
- Slather the mixture onto lamb, reserving excess paste
- Place lamb on the grill and let smoke until internal temperature reaches 130°F
- Remove lamb and set aside in covered dish
- Use your genie tool to remove the EZ-Access Hatch and replace with the Direct Flame Insert
- Set grill to Open Flame – Medium and proceed to sear the lamb over an open flame until they reach approximately 145°F
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.