- For the chicken:
- 2-3 lbs of chicken pieces for grilling
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- For the marinade:
- 6 T Red Curry paste
- 1T Brown Sugar
- 1 T Thai Fish sauce
- 3 T Coconut Milk
- 1 T granulated garlic
- 2 T Olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper
- Mix marinade ingredients and rub on (raw) chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place marinated chicken in an oven proof pan with white wine.
- Cover with foil and place on the 350 degree grill for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pan discarding the wine and grill over direct heat for another 10 minutes, brushing with any remaining curry mixture.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and lime. (pictured here with coconut brown rice, black beans and kale)
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.