- 1 pie crust (premade or homemade)
- 15 oz. pure pumpkin, canned
- 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the grill to 425°F
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all dry ingredients (salt, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg)
- Once mixed, add eggs and canned pumpkin. Mix these ingredients in.
- Slowly add in evaporated milk until all 12 oz. has been added.
- Roll out crust and line the pie dish. Add filling.
- Bake on the grill for 1 hour or until the filling has set.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.