- 1 pie crust (premade or homemade)
- 15 oz. pure pumpkin, canned
- 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the grill to 425°F
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all dry ingredients (salt, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg)
- Once mixed, add eggs and canned pumpkin. Mix these ingredients in.
- Slowly add in evaporated milk until all 12 oz. has been added.
- Roll out crust and line the pie dish. Add filling.
- Bake on the grill for 1 hour or until the filling has set.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.