- for Pulled Pork:
- 2 Lbs pork butt, cut into large chunks
- 3 cup apple cider
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jalapeños, sliced
- 2 Tbsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- for Sweet Corn Slaw:
- 4 ears of fresh corn, sliced off cob
- 10 baby bell peppers, sliced
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Preheat grill to 500°F.
- Place dutch oven on grill and sear the chunks of pork in oil on at least two sides until browned.
- Add the vegetables, spices, and apple cider that you’ve put aside for the pulled pork. Ensure that there is enough apple cider to come half way over the largest piece of meat.
- Cover the dutch oven and let it cook at 250°F for 3 hours, adding liquid if the meat dries out.
- Turn off heat and let the dutch oven sit inside closed grill for one hour.
- Prepare the slaw topping by combining the slaw ingredients: sliced corn, chopped bell peppers, chopped parsley, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, lime juice, black pepper, and sugar.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and use to top your pulled pork sliders or serve alongside.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.