- 1T olive oil
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves of garlic (crushed through a garlic press)
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 – 1.5 lb)
- 6 or 7 sprigs of fresh Rosemary
- Seven pieces of kitchen string for tying the tenderloin.
- Pre-heat the Memphis Grill to 375 F
- Mix the olive oil, Dijon mustard, crushed garlic and black pepper together to form a paste. Smear this paste evenly over the outside of the tenderloin.
- Cut food safe kitchen string into seven pieces, each 10 inches in length. Place them parallel to each other 2 inches apart. Lay 3 or 4 herb sprigs across the string horizontally. Place the tenderloin on top of the herbs and cover with the remaining herb sprigs. Tie the strings, one at a time, securing the herbs around the tenderloin to form a compact bundle. Trim the excess string.
- Place the herb wrapped tenderloin in the middle of the lower rack on the pre-heated grill and immediately close the grill lid.
- Grill for 10 – 15 minutes (depending on the weight and thickness of the tenderloin) then flip the tenderloin over and continue to grill for another 10 – 15 minutes. The tenderloin is done when the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Let rest for 5 minutes then remove the string and any woody herb stems from the outside of the tenderloin before slicing.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.