- 1 pie crust
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ dark corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 6 T butter
- ½ salt
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 cups halved pecans
- Heat grill to 425 degrees F.
- In medium pot melt butter over medium heat.
- Add brown sugar until combined.
- Cool the mixture. In a large blow mix with remain ingredients, excluding crust (do not add eggs until cooled).
- Role crust and line pan, add filling.
- Bake on a grill for 1 hour or until filling has set.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.