- 1 pie crust
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ dark corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 6 T butter
- ½ salt
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 cups halved pecans
- Heat grill to 425 degrees F.
- In medium pot melt butter over medium heat.
- Add brown sugar until combined.
- Cool the mixture. In a large blow mix with remain ingredients, excluding crust (do not add eggs until cooled).
- Role crust and line pan, add filling.
- Bake on a grill for 1 hour or until filling has set.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.