- 4 lbs. ground venison or lean beef
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp red pepper
- 4 Tbsp accent seasoning
- 2 Tbsp seasoning salt
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 2 Tbsp liquid smoke
- Freeze the meat slightly. This will make it easier to cut.
- Cut the meat thin, then mix with the spices.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for several days (turning over each day).
- Fire up the Memphis to 200+ degrees F and cook for several hours. Cooking your jerky longer (around 6 hours) will make it crunchy, while cooking it for less time (around 4 hours) will make it chewy.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.