- 4 lbs. ground venison or lean beef
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp red pepper
- 4 Tbsp accent seasoning
- 2 Tbsp seasoning salt
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 2 Tbsp liquid smoke
- Freeze the meat slightly. This will make it easier to cut.
- Cut the meat thin, then mix with the spices.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for several days (turning over each day).
- Fire up the Memphis to 200+ degrees F and cook for several hours. Cooking your jerky longer (around 6 hours) will make it crunchy, while cooking it for less time (around 4 hours) will make it chewy.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.