- ½ C Dijon mustard
- ¼ C yellow mustard
- ¼ C honey
- ¼ C apple cider vinegar
- 3 T ketchup
- ¼ C brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ T paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (more if you like it hot)
- Combine all the ingredients together in a medium sized sauce pan.
- Bring the sauce slowly to the boiling point then adjust the heat under the pot and simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate in an airtight container.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.