- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 C finely crushed saltine crackers
- 1 egg
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped/almost pureed
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 2 Tbsp A-1 sauce
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- salt & pepper
- Mix all ingredients very well and then shape the meat into whatever loaf shape pleases you. We like a kind of long french bread type of loaf look.
- Spread a thin layer of ketchup over the top and put on the grill.
- We started it at about 250 degrees F for the first hour and then went up to 350 degrees F for the second hour.
- Cook for least 2 hours and no more than 2 and 1/2 hours. Spike the temperature up to about 400 degrees F for the last ten minutes.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.