- 1/2 C butter
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate baker's squares
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 C white sugar
- 1 C unbleached white flour
- Preheat the Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 350 F
- Melt together the butter and unsweetened chocolate squares. Set aside to cool.
- Combine eggs, white sugar and vanilla using a hand mixer. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Pour the cooled chocolate/butter into the egg mixture and stir until almost combined. Do this by hand.
- Add the flour to the wet ingredients using as few strokes as possible. Over-mixing will make your brownies tough. Scrape batter into a buttered 9” x 13” pan and place on the lower rack of the pre-heated Memphis. Close the lid and bake for 25 minutes. Slice into squares when completely cooled and serve.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.