- 2 1/2 lbs. London broil
- 1 C lemon juice (juice from fresh lemons)
- 1 C olive oil
- 9 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 3 T Dijon mustard
- 2 T fresh, chopped rosemary
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Place the meat in a container or a sealable bag.
- In a food processor, purée the remaining ingredients.
- Making sure to cover both sides of the meat, pour marinade into the container or bag and seal.
- Chill for several or hours, or overnight.
- Set the Memphis Pellet Grill to 600 degrees. Once temperature is reached, switch to Open Flame Cooking Mode by pressing the arrow to Open Flame 3 (OF-3). Carefully remove the grill grates and the EZ-Access Hatch and replace with the Direct Flame Insert. For medium rare cook for about 7-10 minutes per side (depending on how thick your cut of meat is).
- Place steak on a cutting board and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes. Then cut across the grain.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.