- 2 1/2 lbs. London broil
- 1 C lemon juice (juice from fresh lemons)
- 1 C olive oil
- 9 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 3 T Dijon mustard
- 2 T fresh, chopped rosemary
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Place the meat in a container or a sealable bag.
- In a food processor, purée the remaining ingredients.
- Making sure to cover both sides of the meat, pour marinade into the container or bag and seal.
- Chill for several or hours, or overnight.
- Set the Memphis Pellet Grill to 600 degrees. Once temperature is reached, switch to Open Flame Cooking Mode by pressing the arrow to Open Flame 3 (OF-3). Carefully remove the grill grates and the EZ-Access Hatch and replace with the Direct Flame Insert. For medium rare cook for about 7-10 minutes per side (depending on how thick your cut of meat is).
- Place steak on a cutting board and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes. Then cut across the grain.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.