- For the Crust:
- 2 C graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ C sugar
- 6 T melted butter
- For the Filling:
- 24oz. cream cheese, softened (3 packages)
- 1⅓ C sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ C sour cream
- Zest of one lemon, finely grated
- 3 T lemon juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- For the Topping:
- 1 C lemon flavored yogurt
- 1 C raspberries (for garnish)
- Preheat the Memphis pellet grill to 350 degrees F
- Cut a circle of parchment paper and fit it into the bottom of an 8 inch spring-form cake pan. Spray the sides of the pan lightly with cooking oil.
- Mix together the graham crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Pat the mixture onto the bottom of the paper lined cake pan.
- Place the pan on the middle of the bottom rack of the grill and close the lid. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the grill and set aside to cool.
- Using a mixer whip the softened cream cheese while slowly adding ½ C of the sugar. Add one of the eggs and continue to mix while slowly adding another ½ C of the sugar. Repeat with the other two eggs and the rest of the sugar.
- Now add the remaining ingredients and continue to mix until the filling is light and fluffy.
- Pour the filling over the cooled crust.
- Place the filled cake pan back onto the grill, close the lid and bake for 45 – 50 minutes
- Let the cheesecake cool completely.
- Spread the lemon flavored yogurt evenly over the top of the cheesecake and decorate with the raspberries.
- Store the cheesecake, refrigerated and covered by plastic wrap inside the cake pan. It’s best to serve this cake well-chilled!
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.