- ½ C apple juice
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- 2 bone-in center cut pork chops (approx. 6 oz. each)
- Combine all ingredients in a large sealable plastic bag. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat the Memphis Wood Pellet Grill to 650 F.
- Remove pork chops from bag and discard marinade.
- Grill at 650 degrees F for 5 min. on each side. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and cook until internal temp is 165 degrees F (approx. 15-20 minutes).
- Remove pork chops from grill and serve.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.