- ½ C apple juice
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- 2 bone-in center cut pork chops (approx. 6 oz. each)
- Combine all ingredients in a large sealable plastic bag. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat the Memphis Wood Pellet Grill to 650 F.
- Remove pork chops from bag and discard marinade.
- Grill at 650 degrees F for 5 min. on each side. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and cook until internal temp is 165 degrees F (approx. 15-20 minutes).
- Remove pork chops from grill and serve.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.