- 4-6 bone-in pork chops
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried shallots
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the grill to 200°F.
- Using a mortar and pestle, mix together and lightly grind the herbs, red pepper flakes, dried shallots, and garlic.
- Mix the seasonings with oil, salt, and pepper to create a rub.
- Coat pork chops with rub.
- Place chops on grill and smoke for one hour or until the internal temperature reaches about 130°F.
- Use your genie tool to move grill grates and replace your EZ-Access Hatch with your Direct Flame Insert and turn your grill to sear on Open Flame 2 setting
- Sear your chops over an open flame for 2 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Cover your pork chops and let them rest for about 10 minutes before serving.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.