- 1/2 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 large red onion, ½” thick slices
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded & cut into quarters
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded & cut into quarters
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, cut in half lengthwise
- ¼ c fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano, minced
- ¼ C balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the Memphis Pellet Grill to 600 degrees. Once temperature is reached, switch to Open Flame Cooking Mode. Press the arrow to Open Flame 1 (OF-1). Carefully remove the grill grates and the EZ-Access Hatch and replace with the Direct Flame Insert. Arrange asparagus, zucchini, red onion, corn and bell peppers on the lower rack of the hot grill. Cook until vegetables are tender and slightly charred. Occasionally turn vegetables while they grill for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove vegetables from grill as they are done.
- Place romaine lettuce halves flat side down on the grill. Remove when charred lightly.
- Cut grilled veggies into bite-sized pieces. Shred the charred romaine hearts and place in a flat bowl. Distribute the grilled veggie chunks on top of the lettuce. Slice charred corn from the cob and sprinkle over the other veggies.
- To make the dressing, whisk the balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt and black pepper together in a bowl. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while continuing to whisk. Sprinkle the dressing over the vegetables and charred romaine. This salad can be served warm or at room temperature.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.