- Baby romaine leaves
- Campari tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice the tomatoes in half and lay them and the lettuce leaves on the Memphis at a medium-high temperature.
- Spray lightly with olive oil and cook until the leaves just begin to blacken, turning occasionally.
- Remove from the grill and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.