- Baby romaine leaves
- Campari tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice the tomatoes in half and lay them and the lettuce leaves on the Memphis at a medium-high temperature.
- Spray lightly with olive oil and cook until the leaves just begin to blacken, turning occasionally.
- Remove from the grill and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.