- 4 Chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 Tbsp fresh Thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Lemon vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- For the Feta Salad:
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Agave nectar
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill or other fresh herbs
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Finely chop thyme and then mix it with the vinaigrette, mustard, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour mixture over chicken and let marinate overnight.
- For the Feta Salad, whisk lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, agave, and dill in a medium bowl then add tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese. Toss gently, season to taste then refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
- Set your Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 500 F using Fruitwood Pellets.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and place them on the grill. Grill the chicken breasts 12–15 minutes, turning often, until they reach an inner temperature of 165°F. Transfer chicken to cutting board to rest.
- Slice the lemon and grill the slices a couple of minutes on each side until they have good sear-marks. Slice chicken and serve with lemon slices and Feta Salad.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.