- 1 1/2 pounds small to medium Brussels sprouts, stems trimmed and outer leaves removed
- 2 tablespoons walnut vinegar or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Manchego cheese
- 1/2 lemon, if desired
- Prepare the Brussels Sprouts: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the Brussels sprouts and cook until crisp-tender (when a skewer inserted into the center meets a little resistance), about 5 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain well again. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Prepare the Vinaigrette: In a tightly covered container, shake walnut vinegar or olive oil, white wine vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Prepare the Grill: Preheat the grill with the Indirect Savorizer® in place. Once the Memphis Grill reaches 400°F, replace the Indirect Insert with the Direct Flame Insert and set the Grill to Medium Direct Flame Mode. If using wood skewers, soak them in cold water for at least 15 minutes.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts with canola oil and skewer them onto the skewers. Grill on both sides until golden brown and slightly charred and just tender, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove Brussels sprouts from the grill and skewers, then place in serving bowl.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the warm Brussels sprouts. Stir in cheese. Sprinkle with walnuts and squeeze of lemon.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.