- 1 pheasant breast
- 1 lb package of thick sliced bacon
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 1 cup of your favorite teriyaki sauce or marinade
- Cut the pheasant breast into chunks large enough to cover a water chestnut. We typically get 6-8 chunks of meat per pheasant breast.
- Place chunked breast meat into a ziplock bag and cover with ½ cup of teriyaki sauce. If you have time, let the meat marinate overnight, otherwise give it at least one hour.
- Preheat the grill to 325°F.
- Cut your bacon strips in half.
- Lay half bacon strips out and place a water chestnut on each one. Remove breast meat and drain excess moisture.
- Place breast meat on top of your water chestnuts in the center of each bacon strip. Wrap the ends of the bacon strip over the water chestnuts and the breast meat and use a toothpick to secure it.
- Once the grill has preheated, place your bacon-wrapped pheasant onto the grill. Cook for about 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Baste with leftover teriyaki sauces as necessary throughout the cooking time, being careful not to leave the grill hood open too long.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.