- 2 1/4 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar
- 3/4 C white sugar
- 1/2 C butter
- 1/2 C shortening (butter flavored)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1 1/2 C chocolate chips
- Preheat Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 350 degrees F.
- Beat sugar, brown sugar, butter and shortening together.
- Mix eggs into sugar mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix them together.
- Slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture and blend together.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- For each cookie, place one round spoon size of batter onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the cookies rest for a couple minutes, then serve and enjoy!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.