- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons chili oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 pound salmon fillet, skin on
- 3 tablespoons premium ground ginger
- Mix all ingredients except salmon and ginger in small bowl. Place salmon, skin side down, in shallow glass or plastic dish. Pour mixture over salmon. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove salmon from marinade. Spread 3 tablespoons premium ground ginger (from a 10 oz. bottle) over top of salmon.
- Heat Memphis Grill to 450° with the Indirect Savorizer® in place.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on grill grate.
- Grill about 15 minutes or until salmon reaches 140°. Cut into serving pieces.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.