- 2 - 12” white baguettes
- 1/3 C yellow mustard
- ¾ lb baked or boiled ham, thinly sliced
- ¾ lb Spice Rubbed Cuban Style Pork Tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 6 dill pickles, sliced thin lengthwise
- 12 slices Swiss cheese, 4” squares
- 1/3 C melted butter
- Pre-heat the Memphis Wood pellet grill to 350 F. Place a flat cast iron griddle pan in the Memphis while it heats up to temperature. Leave the griddle pan inside the Memphis after it reaches temperature for about 15 minutes before grilling the sandwiches to make sure it is good and hot! If you don’t have a griddle you can use a cast iron skillet instead.
- Cut one of the bread loaves in half lengthwise.
- Spread each of the halves lightly with half of the yellow mustard.
- Layer half portions of the remaining ingredients starting and ending with 3 cheese slices. When the cheese melts it will work to hold the sandwich together. Cover with the top half of the baguette. Repeat process with the second baguette.
- Brush the assembled sandwiches with melted butter on both sides being careful when you flip them over.
- Place the sandwiches on the pre-heated griddle pan inside the Memphis. Be careful not to burn your fingers when doing this as the pan will be very hot. You may have to grill your sandwiches in a few batches depending on the size of your grilling pan. Once you’ve placed the sandwiches on the griddle, cover them with a flat cookie sheet and weigh it down with a brick or a few stones. Close the lid and grill for 4 minutes. Remove the weighted cookie pan and flip the sandwiches over. Weigh them down again and grill for 4 more minutes.
- Remove sandwiches from the Memphis, cut in half to make 4 equal-sized sandwiches. Serve immediately.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.