- 4 chocolate brownies
- 4 fresh mint leaves, rolled and thinly slivered
- 2 tablespoons menthe liqueur or favorite liqueur (optional)
- 4 squares of premium chocolate bar
- 4 large marshmallows or 8 small marshmallows
- Set your grill to 450°F
- Place your brownies onto cedar planks and assemble them with the following steps:
- Prick the top of the brownies with the tip of a knife
- Sprinkle liqueur onto brownies (optional)
- Sprinkle fresh slivered mint atop brownies
- Lay a square of chocolate on top of the brownie and top with a marshmallow (or two, depending on which size you’re using)
- Place planks with brownies onto grill and close the lid. Cook for 4-6 minutes until the marshmallows are sizzling and toasted to your preference.
- Transfer to plates or bowls and serve with mint garnish or sprinkled with coarse ground salt if you’d like.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.