- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Marinate chicken breasts in marinade ingredients.
- Let the chicken soak up the flavors for 2-6 hours.
- Cook on the Memphis at 450 degrees F for approximately 5-6 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F.
- Remove from heat and you're ready to eat!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.