- 1 lb. fresh raspberries, reserve 1 C
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- Fresh peaches
- For the sauce, add the raspberries to a saucepan while reserving 1 C for your topping. Mix the cranberry sauce into the raspberries.
- Simmer on low heat, stirring until you have a thick sauce.
- Meanwhile, cut peaches in half and pit them. Place flesh side down on a hot grill (400 degrees F) for about 5 minutes or so. The time will vary due to the size of your peaches. Then, turn them over and fill the pit hole with your reserved raspberries.
- Cook until the raspberries are soft - then you are ready to eat!
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.