- 1 lb. fresh raspberries, reserve 1 C
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- Fresh peaches
- For the sauce, add the raspberries to a saucepan while reserving 1 C for your topping. Mix the cranberry sauce into the raspberries.
- Simmer on low heat, stirring until you have a thick sauce.
- Meanwhile, cut peaches in half and pit them. Place flesh side down on a hot grill (400 degrees F) for about 5 minutes or so. The time will vary due to the size of your peaches. Then, turn them over and fill the pit hole with your reserved raspberries.
- Cook until the raspberries are soft - then you are ready to eat!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.