- 3 ¼ cups flour
- 1 cup Crisco or butter (cold)
- 9 Tbsp water
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- In a large bowl, mix together salt and flour
- Use a pastry knife to blend Crisco into dry mix until the mixture is incorporated into chunks
- Slowly add water into the mixture while mixing until all of the chunks combine into one mix
- Divide into three even disks about one inch thick
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before rolling and baking.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.