- 3 ¼ cups flour
- 1 cup Crisco or butter (cold)
- 9 Tbsp water
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- In a large bowl, mix together salt and flour
- Use a pastry knife to blend Crisco into dry mix until the mixture is incorporated into chunks
- Slowly add water into the mixture while mixing until all of the chunks combine into one mix
- Divide into three even disks about one inch thick
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before rolling and baking.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.